RUN. FETCH. HIKE. HEAL.
Waupaca County provides many outdoor recreational options for people. However, the ToTo Foundation recognized the need for an off-leash dog park that would provide dogs and their human companions with opportunities to socialize, exercise, learn and grow together in a safe environment.
· Enter at your own risk
· All dogs must have current rabies and all other vaccinations
· Never leave dogs unattended
· Owner must carry leash for each dog
· Pick up waste after your own dogs
· No food, smoking or alcohol allowed in park
· Aggressive dogs are not allowed
· No littering
· No firearms or weapons allowed
· Legal and financial responsibility falls on the dog owner
· Hours of operation: sunrise to sunset daily
· The dog park depends on community support and enforcement of rules
· Call 911 in case of emergency
Please see the full list of rules posted at the off-leash dog park facility